Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my journey, my first steps into the world of fictional writing. This blog is an online journal of sorts, where I share the progress of my work as well as what I have learned along the way. I hope you enjoy your time with me and that my experience may be of some use to you.

Thursday, July 7, 2016

10k Thank you!

Good day Everyone!


              After posting my latest progress update earlier this week, my blog has reached a new milestone: ten thousand views! I want to thank everyone who has stopped by to see how my journey is progressing. I am very grateful for the support and interest everyone has shown to my blog. It has been an incredible year so far, and my goal of having my first individual work published is slowly taking form. Hopefully my research (and mistakes) has proven to be useful to you.


              As my previous thank you notes, (2k, 5k) here is a list of  stats from my blog. These are the top countries who visited my site.


  • 4803  = United States (up 1954)
  • 1295    = Canada  (up 530)
  • 1246    = Slovakia (up 703)
  • 1085    = Russia (up 786)
  • 403     = Germany (up 343)
  • 164      = Ukraine (up 97)
  • 112      = France (up 64)
  • 78        = Ireland (up 78)
  • 54      = Sweden (up 2)
  • 37     = Singapore (up 21)


            Ireland made an appearance on the list at this milestone, which bumps off the UK from the top ten list. The United States and Canada are unsurprisingly still in the lead, but Slovakia and Russia are quickly catching up, having made huge spikes in traffic to my blog!


            A quick look at what my audience reads the most reveals that my author interviews are what draws the most traffic, followed by my writing articles and book reviews. I will try to have many more of these in the following months, and if anyone has suggestions on books they would like me to review, or authors that may be interested to be interviewed, please message me.  
     
Again, thank you, it is truly encouraging. For those of you wanting to help me out even more, be sure to like my Facebook Page!


I hope I can live up to your expectations! See you at the 20k update!
Humbly yours,

           Patrick Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment