Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my journey, my first steps into the world of fictional writing. This blog is an online journal of sorts, where I share the progress of my work as well as what I have learned along the way. I hope you enjoy your time with me and that my experience may be of some use to you.

Monday, May 1, 2017

Current Projects part 28


Welcome back!



What a month it has been. For the past few weeks I have been filling in for my manager as she is off taking classes for a month, so my workload has been keeping me really busy. The experience has been worthwhile, as I got to see many new things in terms of Copyright that I am not normally exposed to in my regular position.


Regardless of all the extra work, I still managed to make progress and have content prepared for May. A lot of time was spent on these blog articles, so let’s get to it!


Untitled6.png


In honor of the not-so-official-but-still-celebrated holiday of Star Wars day (May the 4th be with you), I decided to have this month’s articles be inspired by Science Fiction. For my main article, I will be discussing Sci-Fi as a literary theme, exploring what makes it different from other genres.


But first, this May's book review will be on novel which takes place in the popular space opera setting. I am incredibly excited, as I have been looking forward to reading this book for over a month now.


Image result for public domain science fiction    Related image    Image result for public domain science fiction    Related image
To boldly go in a galaxy far, far away....


I also have a author interview planned for later this month. For those reading this, if you are (or know) a published author that would want to volunteer to be interviewed for this blog, feel free to contact me. I can be reached via instant message on my Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts. Replying to this post will also get my attention, and I will be able to reach you from there.


As for my personal projects, I made some progress on another character spreadsheet. His name will be Evan Holt and play a symbolic role to the protagonist. The sheet still needs some tweaking, but I should be done with him before June.


I also chipped away at the storyline spreadsheet… which spawned an alter path for this story. Before going any further, I am still researching this new option, weighing the pros and cons, and evaluating just how much work it would necessitate to change the current story to fit this new idea. Luckily I am still early enough in the process to make considerable changes without affecting my overall work.


Image result for city of titans



As for work with Missing Worlds Media, I was not assigned any new projects in the last month. Two new articles were posted last month; the first being new lore update was released in April on the MWM kickstarter page, adding another chapter to the ‘’Tales from the TCPD’’ storyline. The second was a sneak peek at what power animations will look like. Here is a link to the articles:


Lore:


Powers:
https://cityoftitans.com/content/what-we-can-do-powers
That is all I have to report for this month. Thank you all for dropping by and keeping up with my progress. It is truly appreciated.


Until next time!


Cheers,


Patrick Osborne

**All images in this post are considered public domain under the Creative Commons law (CC0)**

No comments:

Post a Comment