Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my journey, my first steps into the world of fictional writing. This blog is an online journal of sorts, where I share the progress of my work as well as what I have learned along the way. I hope you enjoy your time with me and that my experience may be of some use to you.

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Current Projects part 29

Welcome back,
 
Here I am again, cutting it down to the wire. I am currently writing this last article planned for June, with only a few days left in May. Work has been crazy, so my workload has been keeping me really busy. We’ve had everything from technical issues with programs to people leaving for classes.
 
Not to mention the massive flood this region has had which forced us out of the work place for a few days. Entire neighborhoods had to be evacuated, and main roads had to be shut down. It was a stressful time for sure, and it’s not over yet, as more rain is coming before the floods have had a chance to fully recede. Despite all the chaos, it was inspiring to see the community come together to help those in need.
 
Untitled4.png
 
Regardless of all the extra work, I still managed to make progress and have content prepared for June. However, I plan on reading shorter books and concentrating on less time consuming articles for the next few months, only so that i can catch up on my own work.
 
This month does not have an overall theme, but I still hope you will all find something useful in my work. Among the articles I have prepared are an author interview with Druscilla Morgan, a book review of a Tom Henighan novel, and a long overdue writing prompt.
 
I managed to make some decent progress on my characters in the last few weeks. Evan Holt, another of my story’s secondary characters is completed! He will play a major role in the emotional development of the protagonist. I have now moved on to my first tertiary character, Elsa Eisenberg, who will play a minor role in the plot. Even though she will not be in the story for long, her presence will help establish just how evil the villains will be. Other than character bios, I have also added a few more details to my  timeline sheet.
 
Image result for missing worlds media
 
Game updates from Missing Worlds Media have been slow this month, as the company must work around the schedule of its volunteers during the beginning of the summer season. One story related update was released however, and you can read it here:
 
 
For those reading this, if you are (or know) a published author that would want to volunteer to be interviewed for this blog, feel free to contact me. I can be reached via instant message on my Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts. Replying to this post will also get my attention, and I will be able to reach you from there.
 
On that note, I wanted to thank you all for dropping by, your support is truly appreciated. I will see you all at next month's progress update.

   
            Until then.
 
Cheers,


Patrick Osborne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment