Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my journey, my first steps into the world of fictional writing. This blog is an online journal of sorts, where I share the progress of my work as well as what I have learned along the way. I hope you enjoy your time with me and that my experience may be of some use to you.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Current Projects 18.5

Hello again all!


       Just a quick article for you all today, as this information was made public only after I had posted my monthly Current Projects update. Missing Worlds Media as released a new article on their Kickstarter page, not only to show our progress but to commemorate the fourth of July.


       This new article has tons of features, like a video of a district we currently have in game, some game mechanics and an announcement of an upcoming webcomic. What has me particularly excited is the mention of Lockharde Island, a zone I was assigned to write.




Here is a link to their Kickstarter page:




Hope you all enjoy it!


Cheers,


Patrick Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment