Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my journey, my first steps into the world of fictional writing. This blog is an online journal of sorts, where I share the progress of my work as well as what I have learned along the way. I hope you enjoy your time with me and that my experience may be of some use to you.

Monday, August 15, 2016

100 for 100 part 2



Welcome back!
           A few months back, I had posted part one of my 100 for 100 promotional initiative. Though I am still far from my original goal of 100 followers on my Facebook Page, I have reached 10k views on my blog. So it is with great pleasure that I post part 2 of my campaign.

           The following is a shortened extract from the backstory of a paranormal-military inspired group that will play a major role in my story. The initial incident is based on true events, then gradually has paranormal elements added in.


I hope you all enjoyed this small taste of what I have been working on. Stay tuned, as I will be posting more as my blog and social media accounts crosses more milestones.

Until next time.

Cheers,

           Patrick Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment