Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my journey, my first steps into the world of fictional writing. This blog is an online journal of sorts, where I share the progress of my work as well as what I have learned along the way. I hope you enjoy your time with me and that my experience may be of some use to you.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Current Projects part 21


Welcome back,


               Summer is coming to an end, making way to my favorite season; autumn. The leaves will be changing to a panoply of colors, no more disgustingly muggy temperatures, and of course my personal favorite; Halloween!


Untitled3.png


             As with last year, you can expect this month to have spooky or festive themed articles. The good news is, I currently have three posts completed and ready to go. The bad news, they are the only three new articles that will be published this month. In order to keep generating interest, I will be reposting old articles from the previous Halloween season.


Due to a recent turn of events, I was not able to generate much content this month. In fact, my current situation may prevent me from generating much content at all over the next few months, as I will be busy working my way through some personal issues. Do not worry, I will still continue the monthly updates, but other articles may take longer to generate.


As for progress on my other projects:  


For the time being, all my personal projects have come to a complete halt. I haven’t had the chance to do any sculpting, I barely had a chance to read any new books and no progress has been made on my book in the last couple of weeks. I am hoping to be able to chip away at it next month, once I get settled and can start working again. My blog is really the only thing I took the time to work on, and I plan on doing my best to keep the articles coming.
Image result for missing worlds media


Missing Worlds Media asked me to take another look at a few characters I had written for them a while back. These characters were inspired by ghosts, so I believe they may be getting attention because they will be the spotlight of an upcoming update for Halloween. I will be sure to share it with you once it gets posted.


halloween, pumpkin, lantern, dark, night, scary, spooky


That is all I have for this month. In closing, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to visit my blog, your support is truly appreciated. Most importantly, I wish you all to have a Happy Halloween!


Until next time.


Cheers,


            Patrick Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment